Sunday, November 18, 2007

Spring Forward!
















Are you ready for Thanksgiving? For the Holidays? Ready for Spring? WHAT, you ask!
I am already creating for Spring! That is right! I have great plans for my existing lines to segue into Spring very nicely! My gorgeous Ocean Treasures will be luring you back to the beach (and in new and exciting colors!), and my Vine Designs will be blooming anew in exquisite gemstone and freshwater pearl colors!

Please take my poll, and let me know what YOUR favorite color is for Spring. What will you be wearing to Spring forward...to shake the winter blues...to welcome the warm sun and new blooms?? Just by telling K. A. Mace your favorite Spring color, you may have a $100.00 gift certificate to spend on K. A. Mace Jewelry!

The first 25 visitors who complete my poll AND register on the K. A. Mace Jewelry Yahoo Group (go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kamacejewelry/) will be entered into a drawing for a $100.00 K. A. Mace Jewelry Gift Certificate! All I ask is that you register on the group and create a post on K. A. Mace Jewelry Group to introduce yourself and by 12/15 I will contact the winner! The winner will also be posted here, hopefully along with a picture of them wearing the gorgeous piece of K. A. Mace Jewelry that they select with their gift certificate!

Good luck!

No comments: