Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ben Nye Eyeshadow Addict

Yes, it is true. I have become a Ben Nye eyeshadow addict! Here is one of my favorite Ben Nye eyeshadow tutorials on YouTube, and I have done this look...it is amazing!



I bought my Ben Nye palette (and some extra colors!) from Make Up Mania. I highly recommend buying your palette from them, great customer service and they did not make me wait long to start playing with these amazing colors! No, I don't make any money off of my referrals, but I will work for Ben Nye makeup (hint, hint!)!

P.S. Isn't she adorable?! You can find other Ben Nye tutorials on YouTube, for a wide variety of looks from deep and smoky to subdued to bright and bold!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

ooh la la, i will have to check this out cause i am so non colorful in the makeup department anymore...am i getting old?