Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stop Shaving for Good!

I have found a hair remover kit that actually does what it claims to do: REMOVE HAIR!

How revolutionary, right? I cannot begin to tell you how many electric razors I have been through that did very little hair removal, but did another kind of removal: dollars from my wallet!

Bliss and Phillips have teamed up to create the Bikini Perfect Deluxe - Spa Edition. Combining Bliss's amazing bodycare products with Phillips electric grooming is a match made in heaven! (Click on the picture for more information, or to purchase!)
Bliss World, LLC

This is one product that truly does exactly what it says! While the set is not exactly cheap, I can tell you that I have saved countless dollars on shaving products and super expensive waxing treatments at my local day spa! A small investment pays for itself very quickly and will save you hundreds of dollars a year in hair removal products that simply do not live up to the task. Here is what you get, and it is a major "bang for your buck" set!

* The electronic groomer with six attachments a precision trimmer, precision comb, epilator, micro shaver, micro trimmer, and eyebrow comb. All of these work perfectly (admittedly, I have fallen in love with the "pain is pleasure" epilator attachment!) and without the nasty nicks or bumps of other hair removal products.

The groomer is shower-friendly, and while I have probably bought like 16 others that claimed to be and were very much NOT shower-friendly, this one lives up to that task! Also, it is rechargeable, and comes with the charger. One small tip: the groomer does not power on while it is charging.

* A 1 oz trial-size tube of Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter. LOVE THIS Body Butter. It not only smells fresh and tart, it truly moisturizes, even in the driest of weather.

* A 1 oz trial-size tube of Lemon+Sage Body Scrub. This scrub is ideal to get areas ready for hair removal.

* Five Bliss Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads. These pads are FANTASTIC, and truly help even the "bumpiest" of areas to be smooth and irritation-free.

* A handy "Bliss Blue" drawstring travel bag.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great hair removal system that actually works. One of the best things that I appreciate about this system is not only the money it saves me, but how it is helping me be a bit greener in my every day lifestyle. No more disposable razors, no more cans of shaving lotion, and the groomer charges with any need of batteries. Going green has never been so good, nor looked so good!

Free standard shipping and a free 1 oz. high intensity hand cream on all purchases of $75 or more at blissworld.com. Enter code 108916 at checkout to redeem.

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Well that is one rave review!! I just might have to splurge on this one.

Kelly Alvarez said...

Oh, you must! One splurge you won't regret! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)