Sunday, November 23, 2008

25 Holiday Shopping Tips for the 25 Days of Christmas!

Quite honestly, I am not much of a holiday shopper. After over 15 years of retail management, I really got pretty burnt out on the retail and commercialized part of the holidays. That is one of the main reasons why I dedicated so much of myself to spend time with family and friends over the holidays. Time was one gift I could give others that was truly one of the most precious gift of all!

With my years of retail experience, I have tons of tips to give shoppers to help them navigate the retail waters, both in-store and online. With so many of us on tighter budgets this holiday season, I hope these tips with save you both time AND money! Bookmark or follow my blog for the next 24 tips in the days to come!

HOLIDAY SHOPPING TIP #1:

Make a list and check it twice.

I cannot stress this enough. I myself fall prey to the retail frenzy, especially with the online shopping that I enjoy! However, this year all of my loved ones are on strict orders from me (wow, I know, sounds like all kinds of holiday fun!): Make a list, I will only buy what is on your list!

A list keeps you focused, a list keeps you from buying things you think they want vs. what they truly want, and a list keeps you on your budget. With a list, you tally up prices and meet your budget.

I figure if it is good for Santa, it is good for me!

p.s. Here is a great item to put your on holiday lists, or even buy for yourself as a great treat for some relaxation during the crazy, busy holiday season! Santa approved!



Click on image for more information or to purchase! Free standard shipping and a free 1 oz. high intensity hand cream on all purchases of $75 or more at blissworld.com. Enter code 108916 at checkout to redeem.

No comments: