Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from K. A. Mace Jewelry! Thank you for your continued support in 2008,and I look forward to bringing some new designs to the K. A. Mace Jewelry website as well as my blog in 2009!

On a personal note, I wanted to share one of my New Year's Resolutions. I have pledged to do a better job of documenting my life and my many joys. My kids are growing up just too quickly and I want to capture all of the many precious moments. I also feel that each year just flies by more and more rapidly, and I have many joys to be proud of and to savor.

I recently got a Flip Video, and urge you to look into getting this amazing video recorder. I carry it with me everywhere I go and have been able to document some amazing moments! It is small, it is convenient, it is so easy to use. I have no video editing skills yet have made very cool videos with music that I can easily share with family and friends.

Click on the image below for more information or to buy one today! This is truly a gadget that will impact your life in such positive ways, and you will find for a very small investment you will enjoy such huge payoffs in documenting the many joys in your life as well!


theFlip MINO

No comments: